THE END OF THE WORLD

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO :(...NOT (smirks) so many people are believed the world will end...Well, I Don't I'm not one to read up on why the world is ending, but from the looks of it, people are going by the Mayan calender ending on the 21st of December 2012, welp in the minds of some, we are absolutely screwed...if they want to think that, fine let them, but to let everyone know, ill be waiting outside all day waiting for this so called "End of the World" to happen, and when it doesn't ill let out a BIG laugh...I'll be laughing, however some don't believe it will happen and know it wont happen...its only a few days away...So embrace my friends and followers and subscribers...We will live after December 21st 2012

Comment, Follow and Subscribe and Give me your thoughts on this


Greg Gsrgoten

Comments

Popular Posts