MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY CHINESE MOVIE THEATER DAY TO ALL AS WELL, DID EVERYONE ENJOY THEIR DAY YESTERDAY? I can't stand to just say "Happy Holidays" at work or in public and I hate it when people say it to me...it makes me want to say "It's NOT Happy Holidays, It's Merry Christmas" to be honest, i don't care that its politically correct to say "Happy Holidays" just to make it "Fair"...it's NOT fair to limit it to just "Happy Holidays" its like telling people who celebrate Christmas "screw you and what you think, lets be equal" Who cares...I Certainly don't...if I Want to say Merry Christmas to someone, i'll do it, I'm not sugarcoating it by saying just "Happy Holidays" however I WILL say "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays" that is what I WILL say...So Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays To All and To All A Good Fright I mean Night, Next time i Blog, It will be 2013...Does this mean we actually survived the so called "Zombie Apocalypse"

Add Me on FacebookFollow Me on TwitterCheck Me out on YoutubeLook Me Up on Instagram, & LIKE Me on Facebook

Greg Gsrgoten

Email/Contact Me

Comments

Popular Posts