Today's TV Shows/Cartoons

So Does anyone remember the Awesome shows of the 1990's? Like Rocko's Modern Life, Catdog, Ahh Real Monsters!, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory  Rugrats, All That, Kenan and Kel, Powerpuff Girls, Cousin Skeeter, etc... I Sure do...but unfortunately nowadays TV shows are now as dull as toothless saw...They now have a "Special Time Slot" for the 90's shows...These shows on TV nowadays absolutely suck the absolute big one...So from going from shows that were actually funny to shows that aren't funny in the least bit...oh the humanity...censorship these days has gone off the deep end...it makes me sick, i wish the old shows were back and these new ones wouldn't exist...Let me know what you think of these new TV shows

Add Me on FacebookFollow Me on TwitterSubscribe To my Channel on YoutubeFollow Me on Instagram & ***LIKE*** My Facebook Fan Page

Greg Gsrgoten

Contact Me

Comments

Popular Posts